Friends, the path less traveled can often lead to the most remarkable discoveries, and I’m so excited for you to meet our guest today on She Impacts Culture podcast, Kathi Lipp! Kathi takes us on a journey of exploration and transformation. With an adventurous spirit, Kathi shares her story of The Accidental Homesteader and how God brought her to where she is today.
In this episode, we dive deep into:
- Embracing New Adventures: Discover how Kathi’s embrace of risk and novelty opened doors to unexpected opportunities.
- Lifelong Learning: Explore the art of adopting the learner’s mindset and finding joy in continuous discovery throughout life.
- Impact through Small Actions: Impact is not always about reaching a massive audience but about making a deep and meaningful impact on the lives of those around you.
- Carving New Paths: Kathi challenges the idea that there is only one way to achieve success, especially in areas like publishing. Consider new paths and embrace tools like self-publishing and technology to make an impact.
- Fame and Alignment with Values: Learn the importance of staying true to one’s values and prioritizing positive impact over the allure of fame.
Kathi’s journey of embracing new adventures, asking questions, and making a meaningful impact will inspire you! Her insights about staying curious, embracing change, and supporting younger generations are a reminder that we can all carve new paths and have a positive impact on the world, no matter our age or background.
Connect with Kathi:
Kathi Lipp is the Publisher’s Weekly bestselling author of 20 books, including The Accidental Homesteader, An Abundant Place: Daily Retreats for the Woman Who Can’t Get Away, Overwhelmed, and Clutter Free. Along with being a part of the InCourage at Dayspring writing team, she is the host of Clutter Free Academy Podcast, Facebook Group and Clutter Free for Life.
As a writing and marketing coach, she is also the host of the Writing at the Red House Podcast, and runs both The Writing at the Red House Retreats and The Red House Writers Collective – a writing program that helps authors develop their writing, their platform and their business.
Kathi lives on her Red House mini-homestead with her husband Roger, a dog, and eight chickens and holds cozy writer retreats for content creators. Find more on www.kathilipp.com