Today’s Guest is Ellie Nieves. Ellie is the Founder & President of Leadership Strategies for Women, LLC. She develops seminars and webinars for companies and associations that want to grow their emerging women leaders into effective managers and executives.
Ellie launched her career as a young lawyer in NYC politics. She was often the youngest and many times the only woman sitting at the table. Today, she is Vice President and Counsel of Government Affairs for a Fortune 250 company where she briefs and provides strategic advice to the CEO and senior management on relevant legislative and political issues.
Ellie graduated from Fordham University with a BA in Communications. She earned her JD from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University. She received her MBA from New York University.
In today’s episode, Ellie and I chat about: how faith-based women can walk confidently in their professional calling, career success and introversion, how faith-based women can engage with their co-workers on faith-based topics, and lastly, what it means to invite God into our profession.
Friends, you are God’s handiwork and you have been created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God has prepared in advance for you to do. Your work matters. Your leadership matters. Your Influence Matters. Join me today by inviting God into your professional calling.
Connect with Ellie at:
- Website: https://www.christiancareerwomen.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ChristianCareerWomen/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChristCareerWmn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChristianCareerWomen
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellienieves/
- Direct Link: https://ellienieves.com/podcasts/
- Google Podcasts Link: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9lbGxpZW5pZXZlcy5jb20vZmVlZC9wb2RjYXN0Lw