Confidence. It’s something most of us struggle with. And I’ll be the first to admit that at different times in my life, my confidence has been shaken to the core; mostly by the words spoken to me by others.
- Words that caused me to question myself.
- Words that someone thought were funny but were hurtful.
- Words that spoke defeat instead of victory.
- Words meant to guilt me into something.
- Words meant to quiet me instead of empowering me.
Words from the childhood playground to the company meeting room. And with each and every word, I’ve felt inadequate. Less than. Unqualified. Continue reading