“When used effectively, social media can help move the church from an interruption in someone’s life to an integration in their faith.”
~Matt McKee, CEO of ROAR
Recently, I’ve received quite a few questions regarding social media and the church. Questions like:
- What does it take to get a church going on social media?
- What social media tools would be good to use?
- What are some of the best ideas when it comes to churches using social media?
- How do I get social media “buy-in” from the church staff ?
- How do I get the church staff to help with content on social media?
- We have no budget. Can we still have a social media presence?
- How do I find volunteers at the church for my social media team?