For a time, I saw two different sides of myself: a Christian author/speaker and a marketing educator, communicator, consultant, and trainer for organizations and ministries of all sizes. The best part of my journey has been combining my two "worlds." I enjoy having the opportunity to teach, consult and help organizational leaders strengthen their communication and presence, both online and offline.
Not only do I offer social media/marketing/communication training and consultations, but I also do motivational and inspirational speaking engagements for a variety of audiences including: women, youth, church leaders, and educators.
My professional side…
Though my heart and passion plays a huge role in what I do, I also have the experience, education, and training to support my efforts.
I hold an EdD in Instructional Leadership and Curriculum Development, a Masters in Christian Education, and a BA in Communications. My experience has led me to speak at both regional and national events and put me on the list of “30 Social Media Experts You Must Follow on Twitter.” I have had the opportunity to speak at a variety of Colleges/Universities including: Liberty University, University of Central Florida and Full Sail University. I was also recently the first female keynote speaker at a large pastor’s conference. I've also really enjoyed speaking at a variety of women's events/retreats.
I’ve been published in The Huffington Post and am the author of the book #BeWorthFollowing — a book that reminds you to stay true to yourself in a noisy, social world. You have something to offer to those that follow you online and this book will walk you through the practical steps to use social media to make a difference! Get the details of the book HERE.
I'm currently the Communication and Program Director for the Center for Entrepreneurship at Wake Forest University where I work to expand and cultivate the Center’s brand through marketing, social media and events. I also teach Entrepreneurial Marketing.
After spending years helping entrepreneurs and organizational leaders build their personal and professional brands, I specialize in creating visibility through a unique voice and message. It’s through that unique voice and message that allows organizations to be different in a world that is inundated with marketing noise.
I've had the opportunity to work with a Forbes top 20 social media influencer and have been featured in a variety of media outlets.
- I LOVE big earrings.
- I LOVE city lights.
- I LOVE sweet tea and my strawberry refresher from Starbucks.
- My favorite season is fall.
- I did Crossfit for three years and LOVED it.
- 99% of the time, you'll find me dressed in all black. I just can't help myself.
- I might be a bit OCD when it comes to the cleanliness and organization of my home.
- I hate doing laundry, so I do a load a day so that it doesn't pile up on me.
- I'm an early to bed kind of gal.
- I used to be a youth minister.
- Some of my favorite movies include: Lisa Mona Smile, The Intern, The Devil Wears Prada, Julie and Julia, The Holiday, Elf, and Morning Glory.
- Luke and I have been married for 17 years and we have our one and only son, Liam. We are also in full-blown puppy mode right now!
For more information about the trainings, consulting, or speaking engagements I offer, message me directly on the Contact Dr. Jen Page.
Also, I would love to connect with you on the following social media platforms: