"Dr. Jen Bennett combines her experience in higher education with her expertise in digital marketing by teaching entrepreneurs how to transform their online presence into something superb."
My professional side…
Though my heart and passion plays a huge role in what I do, I also have the experience, education, and training to support my efforts.
I hold an EdD in Instructional Leadership and Curriculum Development, a Masters in Christian Education, and a BA in Communications. My experience has led me to speak at both regional and national events and put me on the list of “30 Social Media Experts You Must Follow on Twitter.” I have had the opportunity to speak at a variety of Colleges/Universities including Liberty University, University of Central Florida and Full Sail University. I was also recently the first female keynote speaker at a large pastor’s conference. I've also really enjoyed speaking at a variety of women's events/retreats.
I’ve been published in The Huffington Post and am the author of the book #BeWorthFollowing — a book for Christian women that reminds us to stay true to ourselves in a noisy, social world. We have something to offer to those that follow us online and this book will walk you through the practical steps to use social media to make a difference! Get the details of the book HERE.
I'm currently the Communication and Program Director for the Center for Entrepreneurship at Wake Forest University where I work to expand and cultivate the Center’s brand through marketing, social media, and events. I also teach Entrepreneurial Marketing.
After spending years helping entrepreneurs and organizational leaders build their personal and professional brands, I specialize in creating visibility through a unique voice and message. It’s through that unique voice and message that allows organizations to be different in a world that is inundated with marketing noise.
I've had the opportunity to work with a Forbes top 20 social media influencer and have been featured in a variety of media outlets.
- I LOVE big earrings.
- I LOVE city lights.
- I LOVE sweet tea and my strawberry refresher from Starbucks.
- My favorite season is fall.
- I did Crossfit for three years and LOVED it.
- 99% of the time, you'll find me dressed in all black. I just can't help myself.
- I might be a bit OCD when it comes to the cleanliness and organization of my home.
- I hate doing laundry, so I do a load a day so that it doesn't pile up on me.
- I'm an early to bed kind of gal.
- I used to be a youth minister.
- Some of my favorite movies include: Lisa Mona Smile, The Intern, The Devil Wears Prada, Julie and Julia, The Holiday, Elf, and Morning Glory.
- Luke and I have been married for 17 years and we have our one and only son, Liam. We are also in full-blown puppy mode right now!
For more information about the training, consulting, or speaking engagements I offer, message me directly on the Contact Dr. Jen Page.
Also, I would love to connect with you on the following social media platforms: